miércoles, 17 de noviembre de 2010

Speaking (ESO 3)

In the speaking of the second unit you have to talk about abilities in the past.
GUIDELINES:
  • It will be done individually
  • You have to use the past simple
  • You have to talk about the abilities that you or a friend/relative, had in the past.
  • I can ask you questions
  •  Example: When I was five years old I began to play tennis, because my parents wanted me to be a famous tennis player. Then, when I was six, I won my first championship, I was very happy! After that I realised that I didn't like tennis very much, so I started to play basketball. Now, basketball is my favourite sport, although in my free time I also like reading and listening to the radio.
Possible questions from the teacher: Were you good at playing basketball?; Did any of your parents play tennis?

Take your time to prepare it!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario